New Laser based LIBS Technology for metal identification in Scrap Recycling, Metal fabrication and PMI. Introducing the new Rigaku “Katana”, with Integrating proprietary Breakthrough Laser Ablation & Detection Engine (BLADE technology),
Key Features Include:
- Smallest & lightest handheld LIBS
- Sort all common alloys and aluminums with ease
- QuickID™ software; identify more in less time
- 10+ hour battery life, avoid unscheduled downtime
- Durable, tested design, built for your environment
- GPS tracking: protect your investment
- Macro camera (optional); sample imaging for data tracking
- Backed by a global network of sales and service support partners
- Local technical sales and support staff
- Analysis of any alloy in < 3 seconds
- ID beryllium coppers
- Ruggedized IP-54 rated package with no susceptible sensitive components like vacuum sealed tubes or detectors
- No regulatory headaches or annual licensing fees
KATANA Holster is designed to protect your investment and keep the instrument by your sided for use anytime.
• High-Resolution Display
Flip up high-resolution screen provides detailed information on all tests and includes Alloy ID, Elements detected, Quantification of elements and Alloy ID.
• Sealed Protection
Sealed design protects against moisture and dirt for years of trouble free use.
• Docking Station
A Docking Station is included, that makes continuously charging and storage of the instrument and batteries easy and convenient.
• Handheld Convenience
Handheld, portable, safe and easy to use for all your metal sorting needs.