New Laser-based LIBS Technology for metal identification in Scrap Recycling, Metal fabrication and PMI. Introducing the new Rigaku “Katana”, with Integrating proprietary Breakthrough Laser Ablation & Detection Engine (BLADE technology),
Key Features Include:
- Smallest & lightest handheld LIBS
- Sort all common alloys and aluminums with ease
- QuickID™ software; identify more in less time
- 10+ hour battery life, avoid unscheduled downtime
- Durable, tested design, built for your environment
- GPS tracking: protect your investment
- Macro camera (optional); sample imaging for data tracking
- Backed by a global network of sales and service support partners
- Local technical sales and support staff
- Analysis of any alloy in < 3 seconds
- ID beryllium coppers
- Ruggedized IP-54 rated package with no susceptible sensitive components like vacuum sealed tubes or detectors
- No regulatory headaches or annual licensing fees
KATANA Holster is designed to protect your investment and keep the instrument by your side for use anytime.
Flip up high-resolution screen provides detailed information on all tests and includes Alloy ID, Elements detected, Quantification of elements and Alloy ID.
Sealed design protects against moisture and dirt for years of trouble-free use.
A Docking Station is included, that makes continuously charging and storage of the instrument and batteries easy and convenient.
Handheld, portable, safe and easy to use for all your metal sorting needs.