The Thermo Scientific Niton Apollo handheld LIBS analyzer delivers fast, accurate, portable elemental analysis – including carbon detection – for material verification.
Key Features Include:
- Third-party-validated interlocks designed to keep users and bystanders safe from laser exposure
- A tapered nose to attain more field coverage of awkward corners, joints and tight welds
- Micro and macro cameras to support sample positioning and record keeping documentation
- Wireless data transfer, remote operation and software updates enabled by NitonConnect
- IP54 rating to safeguard against environments containing splashes or dust
- Two (2) hot-swappable Milwaukee® batteries with a battery life of 3-4 hours each
- Tilting, color touchscreen to empower viewing from multiple angles
- Vivid, easy to use application interface
The lightweight Thermo Scientific Niton Apollo handheld LIBS analyzer puts advanced technology into your hands in the field, enabling you to quickly and more precisely test metals for carbon content in environments where prior technologies were too cumbersome. Results can be returned in as few as 10 seconds for increased speed and productivity. The portability of the Niton Apollo handheld LIBS analyzer is especially valuable for operators at complex job sites who have historically maneuvered large equipment into small or difficult spaces to perform analysis.
In addition to quantifying carbon concentrations in low alloys and L+H grade steels, the Niton Apollo also more accurately measures Al, Cr, Cu, Fe, Mn, Mo, Ni, Si, Ti, V, W, Carbon Equivalency (CE) and pseudo elements. The analyzer fulfills an important industry need and complements the line of Thermo Scientific Niton analyzers, a longstanding leader in handheld spectroscopy and X-ray fluorescence.